Friday, January 25, 2008

IT'S A HARD LIFE!

I made up my mind this year that I would not allow things to get to me and upset me. Whatever happens I am determined to take it in my stride and move on. I am not going to dwell on issues and let them get the better of me. It's a hard life as we all know. The world we live in is not getting better. You can't rely on anything anymore. Things have changed compared to the old days. A job is no longer for life, people are harder to trust, betrayal of trust happens so easily. No one is reliable anymore. If you trusted your mate with your life, you are setting yourself up for disappointment. It's surely a hard life! What decision have you decided to make today? You have to decide on what your reaction to a hard life is going to be. Nobody promised anybody a bed of roses. Even roses have thorns, so you can't sit on it comfortably. Don't sit down and rely on others to make you feel better in yourself. You have to make up your mind to rise above every situation. I know it's not easy. I also find it hard to keep the momentum going at times but I am adamant that I am not going to allow anything, come what may, to drown me. I am not going to give in to the storms of life and allow the tide to carry me deeper into the ocean. I am determined to fight for dear life. It is only the army who endures to the end that will see victory. My prayer for you today is that you will find the strength to rise above your circumstances come what may. I pray that the grace of God will be sufficient for you and that you will find help in time of need. God bless you as you face another day. Make up your mind to stand in the battle for today no matter what. I wish you a good day but remember, it's a hard life!
(Written by Ladé, 2008 © All rights reserved.)

No comments: