Wednesday, January 23, 2008

GOD IS WITH YOU

Maybe your spirit is crying out loud right now. You don't know where to turn. You are lonely, you need someone to talk to, there is nobody there. The voice of your spirit echoes in the tunnel of loneliness. Maybe you've never felt appreciated by others and you always seem to be left out. Making friends is not easy for you though it may come easy for others around you. The cry of your spirit is loud but your voice seems to come out only in a whisper, shouting for help but seemingly not heard. Don't worry, you are not alone. I would like to reassure you that God is with you whether you feel it or not. His presence is with you. He is ready and willing to come to the rescue. The big question here is will you allow Him? His hands are stretched out reaching out to you. Are you able to trust Him to save, do you believe that He takes great delight in you? He is ready to quiet you with His love. Are you willing to let Him. Maybe you should consider giving Him a chance? He is worth a try. Go on! I can hear the voice of a Father saying to his child, "Trust in me, give me a chance. I love you and I am willing to help. I am knocking at the the door of your heart, will you please let me in. I can't come in unless you open the door." God is trying to reach out to you right now, please open the door. Thank you.
(Written by Ladé, 2008 © All rights reserved.)

No comments: