Monday, June 18, 2007

HANG IN THERE!


Today is one of those days I feel that although nothing seems to be happening the way I would like right now, I am rest assured with hope that there is going to be a breakthrough for me. My choice is to hang in there and not give up although this is easier said than done. Believe me I have been through the fire and know what it's like but what can you do in the midst of this hard and wicked world where life treats you like a piece of meat? I believe what we make of life is to do with our choices, so today I choose to hang in there and cling on to hope. I am hoping that all will be well and that I will get to the light at the end of the tunnel. Tomorrow is another opportunity for me to hang on to hope and I know that one day, just one day, my dreams and wishes will manifest. Today is another day in my journey. Wishing you well. May your today be better than your yesterday and your tomorrow be greater than your yesterday. Keep looking up and hang in there!

No comments: