Monday, June 18, 2007

SO THANKFUL I DID NOT DIE


I am thankful that I did not die in my sleep last night, as this was a possibility. Whoever told you your life was your own? We are all so vulnerable but we refuse to admit it. I am thankful for the fact that I could lift myself out of bed and walk into the shower. Someone somewhere could not do that this morning. I am thankful that today is another opportunity to be grateful for my life and not take it for granted, as this is what we all tend to do without realising it. Our lives are not our own. I choose to be nice to someone today. I choose to be kind to someone today. I choose to add on to someone else's life today. It could be the last day I am opportuned to do this. Be grateful for what you have and do not take your life for granted. Choose to be kind to someone today. Smile and be grateful for today you never know what tomorrow might bring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know that so many of us take many things for granted, especially our lives. It's funny because although I know my life is not mine and i thank God for my life, I never think about how grateful i should be because i slept and woke up without any hassle. God forgive me for taking things for granted, forgive for not acknowledging that my life is worth thanking you for (even though I say it in my prayers). God bless - Dupe from WGC-UK