Friday, June 15, 2007

A NORMAL DAY



Today has been one of what I call a"normal" day. Woke up with no worries though I had every opportunity to worry. Got a lift to work and got out of the car with a spring in my steps. As today is a Friday, I was a bit more cheerful at work and everybody noticed this. I was looking forward to having a great weekend. I came accross one of the letters I started writing to my pastor's wife, which was never finished and therefore not delivered. I regreted this so much because she passed away on 4th June 2007.

Lesson learnt: proscastination is the thief of time! Do not put till tommorrow what you can do today, for tommorrow might just be too late!

1 comment:

Carla said...

Came across your blog while checking the "next blog" button on my task bar. I just wanted to encourage YOU today to not stop writing! You never know how God might use your insights in the lives of others. I'm a bit new to blogging, but have found it an unusual method to share my thoughts with my friends and family without burdening them for an immediate response. My site is www.babblingalong.blogspot.com.