Friday, June 15, 2007


Today has been one of what I call a"normal" day. Woke up with no worries though I had every opportunity to worry. Got a lift to work and got out of the car with a spring in my steps. As today is a Friday, I was a bit more cheerful at work and everybody noticed this. I was looking forward to having a great weekend. I came accross one of the letters I started writing to my pastor's wife, which was never finished and therefore not delivered. I regreted this so much because she passed away on 4th June 2007.

Lesson learnt: proscastination is the thief of time! Do not put till tommorrow what you can do today, for tommorrow might just be too late!

1 comment:

Carla said...

Came across your blog while checking the "next blog" button on my task bar. I just wanted to encourage YOU today to not stop writing! You never know how God might use your insights in the lives of others. I'm a bit new to blogging, but have found it an unusual method to share my thoughts with my friends and family without burdening them for an immediate response. My site is